THE SHORE CLUB SERVICES & ACTIVITIES
Whether you’d like to unwind by the water with a book from the resort’s on-site library, or grab the family for a boating excursion into the bay, The Shore Club has it all. Children have access to a complimentary tree-house themed kids club, and adults can explore the spa. With three pools and more shops on site, there’s little you can’t do—and less you have to.
RESTAURANTS & BARS
- Three restaurants, including a formal, inventive take on pan-Asian and Peruvian cuisine
- Three bars, offering carefully crafted cocktails and sophisticated wines
- Beach and poolside restaurants and bars, so you don’t have to change out of your swimsuit to grab a bite or a microbrew
- The blossoming Cloister Garden, where complimentary breakfast and afternoon tea is served daily
LONG BAY BEACH
One of Condé Nast Traveler “10 Best Island Beaches around the World,” Long Bay Beach welcomes guests into a pristine, tranquil, turquoise-blue natural world. One of the most exclusive sections of Providenciales, its shallow, wave-less beach feels especially secluded—despite being minutes from the town center and airport.
FACILITIES & SERVICES
- A Kids Club from ages two to ten, with water activities—and even a tree house—they’re sure to love
- A fully-equipped business center, for last-minute work on the go
- The Courtyard Shops, including boutique service, for shopping you don’t have to travel for
- An extensive on-site library, to find your latest beach read
- Three pools: the beachside Adult Pool and Family Pool (the latter equipped with a casual restaurant) as well as the elegant Colonnade Pool (complete with bar)
WELLNESS & FITNESS
- The sumptuous Dune Spa, providing the finest services with views of the surf
- A state-of-the-art fitness facility, offering the best equipment, a private tennis court, and a lap pool
- Complimentary bikes for the whole family to ride around the resort, or the island
- Complimentary use of non-motorized water sports equipment, from snorkels to sea kayaks
- Healthy meal options available at all resort restaurants
THE SHORE CLUB RESERVATIONS
Interested in staying at THE SHORE CLUB? Please call or email ISLAND INNS to discuss your vacation needs. We can gladly arrange your Shore Club reservations and everything you need!